Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

My journey

While recovering from posterior tibial tendon surgery, one has a long time to think and do research on the web.  My goal here is to post my story so that others may gain from my experiences. I found it so interesting, comforting and informative to know others were going through the same thing as I was.  I also had lots of questions that the web just didn't seem to answer or I didn't come across the information at all that would have been nice to have.  I will try to be as thorough as possible.  Feel free to comment or ask questions.  I'll do my best to answer them from my experience.  Best of luck to you if you are on this journey, too.

I found this health board http://www.healthboards.com/boards/search.php to be very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment